Last updated: December 10th, 2020
Data we collect
DataZymes collects, use, store, and process personal information to better serve its customers, website visitors, employees, business partners, and to provide more personalized experience with us. Personal information is any information which can be used to directly or indirectly identifies an individual. Personal information may include, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email id, IP address, and any other personal attribute.
We do not intentionally collect any kind of sensitive personal data through our website and encourage you to not provide any sensitive information to us. Sensitive personal information means various categories of personal data identified by applicable data privacy laws as requiring special treatment as per your region.
Usage of collected data
We use personal data in order to improve our services and personal experience of visitors at our website.
- Fulfilling visitor’s request: In case DataZymes receives business queries for product demos, service detailing, call back for business discussions, thought leadership articles or specific marketing materials, DataZymes use personal information to fulfil such requests and business queries.
- Marketing: Any personal information collected directly or indirectly may be used for DataZymes marketing purposes. In case you want to choose not to receive any marketing material from DataZymes, you can unsubscribe via email by contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recruitment: For any job inquiry whether from DataZymes website or external links, you may share your personal information such as resume. DataZymes use this information solely to consider your employment purpose.
- Protect our copy rights and intellectual property
- GDPR: For personal information generated from European union, DataZymes committed to be compliant with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and protects personal data accordance to applicable data protection law.
- Cross border: DataZymes is global company located in United states and India. Personal data collected from our website may require transfer within DataZymes global offices under strict restrictions, reasonable security, and accordance to law and regulations.
DataZymes do not trade, sell, rent, or lease your information with any unrelated parties except as permitted or required by law. As circumstances required, DataZymes may need to disclose personal information to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, law enforcement or legal proceedings.
To know more about DataZymes handling personal information or to report any concern, please reach out us via email email@example.com. You can also contact to our office at:
500W Office Centre Dr, Fort Washington
Pennsylvania, USA – 19034