This role is based out of our office in the Greater Philadelphia area. As part of the role, the candidate is responsible for managing the Reporting, Dashboarding and Pre-Call Planning processes for Global Top Pharma customers. The candidate will work closely with a remote team to develop, update and maintain multiple dashboards built on Qlik and Spotfire. The candidate is responsible for working with the client to get business requirements, converting them into technical requirements and deliver the analytical outputs. Strong technical and analytical skills, project management, communication, and innovative/flexible thinking are critical to be successful in this role.
- To translate business requirements to technical designs for both the ETL and the reporting processes of a Pharma project using SAS/SQL.
- Deep understanding of areas like Field reporting, managed care, brand reporting, or patient reporting along with the respective business rules. Prior experience working on all key data sources in Pharma.
- KPI Consultancy – Ability to convert the business needs into KPIs by analyzing the data sources, providing the formulae for their calculation as well as designing the UI for their representation on reports.
- BI Technical portfolio – Expertise in a range of BI like Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy. Ability to leverage best practices for dashboards and data visualizations
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for end-to-end development of dashboards. Lead discussions with UI designers (if required) to ensure adherence to client requirements and feasibility of implementation.
- Understand data requirements and check for data availability. Highlight gaps. Carry out data preparation in data base (SAS/SQL/others) as required
- Interact with client stakeholders (if required) for any clarifications required during the development stage
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative sciences field (statistics, operations research, mathematics, econometrics, Management Science or other related area) OR relevant work experience in quant field
- Minimum 2 years related Analytics experience
Technical Knowledge Licenses, Certifications Needed
- Programming: Proficient in SAS/R programming, Python experience good to have
- Data Visualization: Must have working knowledge of tools: Atleast 2 of the following – Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau, Microstrategy, Spotfire
- Pharma data sources like IMS, Veeva, Symphony, Cegedim etc
- Business processes like alignment, market definition, segmentation, sales crediting, activity metrics calculation, Calculation of all sales, activity and managed care KPIs
- Pharmaceutical or Consulting Industry experience would be an added plus
- Ability to evaluate and recommend statistical methods appropriate for a business problem
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Highly effective at presenting complex, technical information, concepts, and analysis in a compelling and persuasive manner to non-technical audiences
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Commercial acumen in order to be able to confidently support, challenge and influence colleagues at headquarter and local level
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/assignments to demanding deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively build relationships across teams with a track record of collaborative partnerships to develop a solution
- The ability to focus and thrive in times of change
Is this you?
To apply for this position, please apply with your resume and relevant portfolio (Github/Linkedin/Behance/Codepen) to